Best in Class Education Center provides children, kindergarten to 12th grade, with supplemental instruction in three ways: small group enrichment classes in math and English, private tutoring, and standardized test preparation.
We help students achieve their personal best through tailored after school and Saturday programs to help students build confidence and mastery in their academic work. When parents ask me how we're different than our competitors, we point to two primary things:
1. our assessment tools pinpoint each child's academic need , AND,
2. our model uses modern, active teaching techniques to help children learn.
What makes Best in Class so successful?
We hire qualified and talented instructors. All of our tutors have college educations in their fields.
- We strive to provide top of the line education at affordable prices.
- We do not waste time on repetition. We always want to challenge our students to move ahead. Once students master a skill, we always move on to the next challenging concept.
- We maintain small class sizes with strict student to teacher ratios.
- We have assigned class schedules to allow tutors to monitor each individual student's growth.
- We have tutors that actively teach throughout the tutoring sessions. Students do not just come to us for help, but are actually taught throughout their lessons.
- We have our own curriculum designed to help students achieve success by thinking critically and by excelling at standardized tests.
- We correct all homework and tests so we can monitor student progress every step of the way.
Many of our students gain acceptance into their local gifted programs and eventually some of the most prestigious universities in the United States such as the University of Washington, Harvard, Stanford, Yale, MIT, Columbia, etc. Give your child the gift of a lifetime and set them on a path for success.